A large international Consultancy is actively recruiting a Quantity Surveying Director to be based in London.
The client is one of the leading Consultancies in the region. They have a great reputation in the market and are working on some regions highest profile developments. Projects can range across various sectors but with a very strong presence working with some of the leading Industrial clients in the industry. They are a very dynamic company with great company culture.
They are actively looking to recruit a Quantity Surveying Director to get involved in taking full responsibility of projects from inception to completion. The successful candidate will take full client ownership and work on projects across a range of sectors with a focus on health care. As well as project delivery the Quantity Surveying Director will be helping manage and mentor the junior members of the team as well as work on business development.
The successful Quantity Surveyor must:
• Have a degree in Quantity Surveying
• Have experience working as a Quantity Surveyor on the Consultancy / PQS side
• Have experience working on projects within health care sector
• Have experience working on projects from inception to completion
• Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
• Excellent company culture and flat management structure
• Opportunity to work on some exciting projects with industry leading clients
• Chance to be the director of a large international Consultancy
• £70-100k annual salary
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Tom Evans on (phone number removed) for more information.
Salary: £70000 – £100000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.