Experience/Skills of the job:
• Inspect finished product prior to release to customer.
• Perform quality over check on production parts as required.
• Verify incoming receipt materials and finished product from sub-tiers.
• Prepare customer reports and certificates and raise release order documentation.
• Maintain customer delegated release inspection logs.
• Monitor concession and production permits, maintain RCN log.
• Dealing with queries from other departments.
• Provide support to other release technicians.
• Maintain KPI data related to release.
• Maintain filing of records in an orderly manner to provide easy recall.
• Provide support to the quality assurance manager as and when required.
Qualifications & specialist training required:
• Adherence to written instructions and AS9100 requirements.
• A minimum of intermediate ability with Microsoft Word, Excel and Access.
• An HNC or NVQ equivalent in Mechanical Engineering, Production Engineering or Materials Engineering. Three years relevant practical experience in lieu of formal qualifications may be acceptable.
• Knowledge of customer and regulatory requirements.
• Ability to read and understand engineering drawings.
• Metrology skills.
• Numeracy and written skills.
• Quality engineering knowledge.
• Understanding of AS13001
• Maintenance of 5S standards.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Farnborough, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.