To verify product quality and process capability.
Ensure the FAI process is carried out IAW company procedures and that product quality standards are consistently achieved. Support the achievement of Quality Assurance / business objectives.
* To carryout assessment of incoming goods and verify conformity to drawings/specification.
* To verify the conformity of product quality and manufacturing processes to agreed product quality standards and using the FAI process.
(i.e. through product/process audits and direct measurement of components and product)
* Implement the requirements of the product Control Plan/ Product Acceptance and to identify improvements in it as required.
* Carryout dimensional analysis of product and components (i.e. for FAI and problem solving activities)
* Provide guidance on the care/ handling of parts/ material including the use of inspection, measurement and test equipment.
* Support the quality activities within the project timeline.
* Monitor and control non-conforming product (i.e. NCR, Scrap, Quarantine)
* Assist in the identification, implementation and resolution of Root Cause, Corrective Action and Prevention measures.
* Undertake other reasonable duties, in line with business needs and objectives, which are consistent and commensurate with the overall purpose of the position.
The duties and responsibilities highlighted in this Job Description are indicative and may vary over time. Job holders are expected to undertake other duties and responsibilities relevant to the nature, level and scope of the role.
Salary: £25000 – £26500/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Camberley, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.