We exclusively represent a successful designer and manufacturer of speciality products, supplying to a wide range of customers both in the UK and abroad. Having expanded their product range during 2020, and still posting growth despite recent economic conditions, this entrepreneurial business is back to pre-March order levels and are moving full steam ahead with their continued expansion plans.
In line with their aim for growth, and as part of a strategic drive for a stronger foothold in a core customer base, they seek a Quality Systems Manager to take up a newly created position, managing and improving all quality systems and processes across the business.
This is a stand alone role, with full responsibility for the QMS and compliance to IATF16949 and ISO9001 standards. The Quality Systems Manager will lead the implementation of IATF16949 and then be ultimately responsible for business compliance and systems improvement.
* Previous experience as a quality manager, or a quality systems engineer, in a fast paced, high volume manufacturing environment
* Previous experience in successfully implementing a quality management system in a manufacturing business.
* Experience with IATF16949 and the requirements of this standard is highly desirable – if you have been involved in a 16949 implementation, even better!
* Practical experience in DFMEA, PFMEA, MSA, 8D, 5Y, Pareto, Ishikawa, and associated quality tools
* Formal training in auditing is preferable – Lead Auditor ideal
* Some knowledge of interest in continuous improvement – Lean, Kaizen, 5S.
* Any previous exposure to an automotive customer base will be useful, as this business
Most importantly, we seek a proactive, dynamic and innovative Quality professional to join an ambitious company with very big ideas and global business growth. Significant career opportunities exist for development as the department grows, you will be involved in strategic direction and as such, we seek someone looking for a stable and long term move.
Competitive package to include two types of company bonus.
Please send CVs stating current salary and location for immediate review.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.