Entrust Resource Solutions are supporting a rapidly growing diagnostic medical device company based in Central Scotland to recruit for a Quality Engineer – Development. The successful candidate will be responsible for the quality and regulatory activities associated with IVD assays and Quality Controls through the design and development, verification and validation, transfer to manufacturing and release and post market phases.
To be successful in your application, it is essential that you:
* Have knowledge and experience of working to the appropriate quality and regulatory standards including ISO13485, FDA 21CFR Part 820.
* Can demonstrate experience of Risk Management activities
* Have previous experience of working in an IVD or medical device environment with a strong quality and regulatory focus and experience through development and verification and validation activities.
* Are experienced in both pre- and post-launch IVD or medical device activities.
* Have a scientific background.
It is highly desirable that you have demonstrable experience of working on regulatory submissions.
If the above requirements resonate with your own experience and you are keen to learn more about the role call Shauny on (phone number removed) or submit your CV to apply.
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.