We are currently seeking to recruit a Quality Assurance (QA) Assistant based at International House, Salford on a 12 month fixed-term contract. This role is pivotal to our operation in ensuring that the highest quality of unlicensed medicines traded by the company is maintained.
Quality Assistant Responsibilities:
– Ensure that all quality checks are complete prior to products being transferred into production or for sale.
– Ensure that all necessary paperwork for production is available and completed accurately.
– Ensure componentry used in the production and shipping of unlicensed products is of the appropriate agreed quality and standard.
– Review, organise and check package translations for new products and escalate if appropriate.
– Ensure that product labels are prepared and formatted appropriately.
– Final check and sign off of sample products pre-production, ensuring all procedures have been followed and the product is ready for release to production.
– Liaise with the Production and Operations teams to ensure timescales are adhered to.
– Liaise with and assist the Production team with internal processes to ensure products are processed accurately and in a timely manner according to their specific requirements.
Quality Assistant Requirements:
– High levels of literacy, numeracy, accuracy, communication and writing skills.
– Willing to learn and develop your skills to ensure a high level of understanding of the regulatory environment for pharmaceutical products.
– Proficient working knowledge of Microsoft tools – Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
– Capable of working to tight deadlines.
– Ability to think individually and apply reasoning and knowledge to decision making.
– Ability to problem solve.
Mawdsleys is the largest independent pharmaceutical wholesaler in the UK with a fast-growing international network supplying medicines to meet patient needs and providing a route to market for manufacturers. With a history tracing back to 1825, Mawdsleys has the pedigree and resources to be the reliable and experienced supplier of choice.
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester M50 2RP
Job type: Full Time, Fixed Term Contract
Salary: £18,000 per annum
You may have experience of the following: QA Assistant, QP Assistant, Quality Control Assistant, Quality Assistant, Quality Assurance Assistant, QA Assistant, Quality Assistant, Administrator, Admin Assistant, Office Assistant, Office Administrator, etc.
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.