The Quality Administrator will be required to join the Quality Assurance Team and shall work within an ISO 9001:2015 environment while providing through their experience, documentation control in relation to the manufacturing, assembly and test processes to ensure adherence of customer specifications and Industry/Internal standards.
• Generate, maintain and release customer required documentation for manufactured and purchased products.
• Lead external product document verification visits conducted by industry regulated bodies.
• Contribute to Internal Audits in accordance with the company audit schedule.
• Issue Certificates of Conformance and associated supporting documentation. Contribute to the continuous improvement of the company ISO9001:2015 Quality Management System.
• Contribute to continuous improvement through activities such as Kaizens, 5Y, 8D and Structured Problem-Solving events.
• Any other specific project related work required by the company including the ability to travel on company business in the UK and overseas.
Key Skills & Experience
• Organised with a good attention to detail.
• Pro-active attitude with desire to provide high levels of service.
• Good IT skills i.e. Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP.
• Good communication skills.
• Able to prioritise workloads.
• Ability to work under own initiative and under own supervision.
• Ability to work as part of a team.
• Have a flexible approach to work.
• Target driven and has a strong commitment to meeting deadlines.
• Meticulous eye for detail.
• Experience in working in a busy environment and working to and meeting agreed targets.
• Experience in a customer facing environment.
• Valid UK driving license.
• Have experience with facilitating visits from customers, governing bodies including Lloyds, ABS as well as others.
• Have experience of raw material certifications to BS EN(phone number removed).1 to 3.2.
• Have experience of hydraulic/pneumatic pressure testing.
• Have experience of casting defects.
For More info please Call Alex on (phone number removed) or email
Salary: £25000 – £27000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.