Purpose and Role
To assist the QHSE Manager in the management, co-ordination and continuous improvement of the company’s Integrated Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental Management System.
Key Aims & Objectives
– Assisting the QHSE Manager with the management of the QHSE function, including Quality, Health & Safety, and Environmental compliance, maintaining accreditations to ISO9001, ISO14001 and ISO 45001.
– Consult departments / key stakeholders in matters related to Quality, Health & Safety, and Environment, including the provision of planned training and guidance.
– Assisting the QHSE Manager to ensure that systems, processes, and practices are implemented, maintained and developed in accordance with relevant best practice, policy and legislation, with the strategic aim of improving the organisation’s performance, improving safety, and mitigating environmental impacts.
Responsibilities and Duties
– Support non-conformance investigation and reporting, including root cause analysis, ensuring timely prioritisation, escalation, and closure.
– Support incident/accident investigation and reporting, including root cause analysis, ensuring timely prioritisation, escalation, and closure.
– Undertake planned internal audits of the company’s management system.
– Undertake planned supplier audits.
– Support the QHSE Manager during external audits (client and notified bodies).
– Assist in the review and approval of new suppliers.
– Review, approve, and assist in the generation of company risk and COSHH assessments.
– Support and coordinate QHSE activities including safety meetings, drills, and periodic training.
– Assist in the generation, approval and retiring of Management System documents (e.g. policies, procedures & forms).
– Administrate the company’s Quality, Health & Safety and Environmental statistics and KPIs.
– Support the generation of monthly reports and feedback on the performance of the Management System and its objectives.
– Manage and administrate the company Standards Library.
– Assist in the monitoring and evaluation of developments, changes, trends, standards and regulations that may impact the Management System.
– Other administrative duties as required.
– Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working within Quality and/or Health & Safety.
– Relevant Quality and/or Health & Safety related qualification(s) e.g. CQI, NEBOSH, IOSH (or equiv).
– Experience working within a highly regulated industry would be an advantage.
– Knowledge of, and experience implementing, ISO 9001 and 45001 Management Systems essential (ISO14001 experience is not essential but will be an advantage).
– Audit training (preferably 3rd party, ISO 9001 lead and/or internal auditor qualified) and experience essential.
– Competent user of Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook and Visio.
– Strong organisational, communication and reporting skills.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Winchester, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.