I am delighted to work with a well-established biotechnology company that is a rapidly expanding manufacturer of pharmaceutical and research products.
About the role
They are looking to expand their Quality Control capabilities, and are searching for an experienced Microbiologist to complete their busy team on a permanent basis.
The role is ideal for someone who has some previous strong experience within pharmaceutical Microbiology and is looking to gain career progression within a fast paced and growing company. Candidates with 6 months – 3 years’ relevant industry work experience would be ideal.
Ongoing training will be provided.
* Performing specialist microbiology testing to assist pharmaceutical manufacturing
* Supervising other staff members in the absence of manager
* Undertaking a range of microbiological QC assays under minimal supervision
* Training other staff members on procedures and techniques
Key competencies and experience
* Previous pharmaceutical microbiology experience in industry
* Educated to degree level or equivalent
* Previous GMP experience is essential
* Experience with the majority of the following assays; bioburden, endotoxin, water testing, environmental monitoring and disinfectant efficacy
QA, quality, QC, control, microbiology, microbiologist, micro, laboratory, scientist, analysis, ISO, SOP, writing, GMP, manufacturing, technical.
Harris Lord is acting as a recruitment agency for this role
Salary: £18000 – £20500/annum Negotiable depending on experience
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Crewe, Cheshire East
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.