LOCATION – DUNDEE
DURATION – 12-month FTC
SALARY £COMPETITIVE DoE
Hours of work – Monday to Friday
ESS Recruit are working in partnership with Our Client, a New Zealand owned company, who specialise in manufacturing Animal Health products for Global and Local organisations to source a QC -Analyst on an initial fixed term contract for 12-months.
Reporting to the Quality Manager, as QC-Analyst, you will effectively organise and perform the analytical testing involved within the Quality Control Department within the agreed timelines.
* Perform analytical testing of raw materials, product packaging and final product to support the release, stability and in process testing of materials for production or products for commercial use
* Accurately follow relevant SOPs, performing all activities in accordance with cGMP requirements, reporting anomalies. Initiate and complete laboratory discrepancy events on time
* Document test results to ensure completeness and accuracy per cGMP, keeping accurate documentation. Complies, enters and reviews data into databases, evaluating and interpreting data
* Demonstrates hands-on knowledge of operating, maintenance and troubleshooting skills for HPLC instruments as well as quality / regulatory requirements pertinent to quality control environments / laboratories. Performing moderate to complex equipment / instrumentation troubleshooting
* Contribute towards the development and revision of SOPs, investigations, the preparation laboratory investigation reports and implement corrective & preventative actions (CAPAs)
* Support departmental improvement projects related to release goals, the identification of root cause for investigations and the improvement of laboratory methods
* Perform laboratory cleaning activities
* Assist with addressing questions during audits (internal / external) and supports inspection related needs as required
* Ensure compliance all tasks undertaken comply with site Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the principles of cGMP
* Comply with all company local and global policies
* Perform any other duties or serve in such other capacity as may be determined
To be considered for this role will hold a Minimum HND or Degree in relevant scientific discipline
You will also demonstrate a Competent level of Written, Numeracy & Verbal communication skills
In addition, you will demonstrate the following knowledge & experience expected for the role:
* Experience in cGMP & global regulatory environment
* Experience with chromatography systems & software is required
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changing business requirements in dynamic manufacturing / corporate environment
* Demonstrated technology skills i.e., equipment, instrumentation & computers
* Technical writing skills e.g., reports; SOPs and change control
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Demonstrated continuous improvement mindset
The successful QC-Analyst will have the opportunity to work in a fixed term contract for a minimum of 12-months coupled with a competitive salary, commensurate with experience.
To apply for this role please send your CV to our recruitment partner Sara Zorriasatein at ESS Recruit.
Salary: £26000 – £33000/annum £Competitive DoE
Job Type: Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.