THE POSITION: Publication Coordinator
We are seeking a diligent and highly organised Publication Coordinator, based full-time at our global head office in Cheshire, to play a key role supporting our client teams by creating, managing, and coordinating the quality of data record keeping using Datavision, the global publication planning and reporting software tool, and other client management tools, including Zinc.
Adelphi Communications is a leading global agency providing comprehensive and innovative medical communication solutions to the healthcare industry. Our ethos − TOGETHER WE CAN − speaks to the importance we place on the relationships we build with our valued clients, with other key experts in science and medicine, and within our own staff teams.
Our business efforts focus on five principal disciplines
IMAGINE | ENGAGE | ARTICULATE | EDUCATE | ILLUMINATE
through which we channel our passion for simply and effectively commanding and communicating highly complex concepts across an impressive range of therapeutic areas. This gives us a compelling approach to developing creative and inspiring solutions to the complex strategic challenges facing our clients.
With a vibrant and sociable team environment, intensive on-the-job coaching and a program of targeted training, supplemented by an excellent benefits package, Adelphi Communications provides the right setting for professionals who want to make a difference.
* Use client management tools (Datavision and/or Zinc) to send documents for internal and external review
* Provide high-quality support to account teams by creating and maintaining Datavision
* Keep accurate data records
* Generate regular Datavision reports for internal and external account teams
* Monitor due dates to identify approaching deadlines and liaise with scientific teams to follow-up appropriately
* Proactively work with account teams to ensure databases are up to date and reviews completed on schedule
* Ensure all necessary documentation is obtained from authors in a well-organised and timely manner
* Ensure auditory requirements are adhered to and understood by all account teams
* Maintain medical journal and medical congress information spreadsheets for regular discussion
* Ensure account teams are kept up to date with the latest Datavision features and requirements
* Excellent written, numerical, verbal, and interpersonal skills
* Advanced working experience of Datavision
* Well organised
* Close attention to detail
* Strong data creation, formatting, and editing skills
* Capable of working independently and as part of a team
* Ability to work in a structured, methodical way
* Ideally, experience using Veeva Vault PromoMats (formally Zinc MAPS) or PubStrat
* Comfortable working with large amounts of data processing and editing on a day-to-day basis
* Strong knowledge of publication-related auditory requirements, standards, compliance, and governance
* Experience within a medical publications business a distinct advantage, but other publication sectors would be considered
* Ability to follow processes and make suggestions for improvements where appropriate
* Foundational knowledge of GDPR
Degree level qualification
Formal Datavision accreditation or certification
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Cheshire West and Chester, Cheshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.