Our established and successful property client is seeking to recruit a Lettings Property Manager to join their team in Mid Sussex.
Immediate interviews available – apply now!
Hours, 9-6 Monday to Friday and 1 to 4 Saturdays (09:00-17:30).
Duties / responsibilities
* Preparing new properties for advertising
* Marketing Landlords properties to attract new Tenants
* Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with landlords and tenants
* Preparing tenancy agreements/contracts for authorisation.
* Collecting fees, first month’s rent and deposit.
* Prepare an inventory and schedule of condition before tenant moves in.
* Liaising with Tenants and Landlords, negotiating offers.
* Book appointments and carry out viewings for a designated residential lettings portfolio.
* Updating of specified areas of the property management database.
* Co-ordinate repairs and maintenance work, instructing a tradesman to attend the property if required.
* Carrying out property inspections at the end of the tenancy
* Contact utility suppliers to inform of change of occupant
This is a superb opportunity to join a busy, established and fun organisation to work for.
First Recruitment Services is acting as an employment agency on behalf of this vacancy
Salary: £22000 – £25000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Burgess Hill, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.