What is in it for you?
* A competitive salary package
* 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Employee Assistance Scheme
* Ongoing professional continuous development with like-minded people who are keen to share their experiences to help you be “the best you can be”
* A company that embraces change and moves with the times
* Our customers’ experience starts with YOU! In providing that personal, professional property maintenance and management experience and advice, you help us make sure our landlords and tenants get the best possible service at all times
* Ensuring that all property management issues are dealt with effectively and efficiently and making sure that we are compliant and act within our own standard operating procedures
* Manage your small property team on a day to day basis and hold coaching sessions as necessary
* Maintain our key register and manage a database of contractors
* Build great relationships with our network of lettings offices and liaise and co-ordinate with them end of tenancy and pre tenancy work
* An ability to build great relationships with Landlords and Tenants alike
* A proven experience and success in managing a team and in property management generally
* Fantastic communication skills with a highly organised ability to prioritise what is most important
* A good knowledge of IT skills is essential as is a bright, enthusiastic “can do” attitude
* Our company values are central to our ethos and we work with customers and colleagues alike treating them with courtesy, honesty, trust and respect. You too will need a great work ethic and matching values with heaps of positivity and energy.
* Basic Salary: £25,000
* Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 08.45 – 18.00
* Additional Benefits: Holiday Commission, 33 days paid Holiday, Pension, Life Insurance, Company Rewards and Incentives, Structured Career Path, Employee Assistance Scheme
Salary: £25000/annum excellent company benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: RH12, Horsham, West Sussex
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.