A leading (award winning) Holiday cottage company is looking for a Property Account Manager to manage their Northumberland region (Newcastle, Morpeth, Alnwick). You will be responsible for:
* Increasing the number of bookings and revenue for each of your properties every year.
* Creating, maintaining and improving a quality relationship with each owner within your portfolio
* Improving the quality of your portfolio and quality of the groups earnings from the portfolio.
Due to the nature of work involved it is essential that you have the following experience:
* Account management experience
* Results driven and motivated to work to hit and exceed targets
* Outstanding communication and influencing skills
* Good IT (in particular Excel and Outlook), numeracy and literacy skills
* Customer focused with experience of managing a range of customers
* Property knowledge
* Good geographical knowledge of the area you are aligned to
* Proactive problem solver
* Able to work on your own initiative
* Excellent time management
* Full driving licence
* Ability to work evenings and weekends as necessary
* Able to follow processes clearly and efficiently
If you think you have the skills and experience to fulfil this role then we would love to hear from you!
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.