Remote – Midlands Office
ASAP – 6 months
My client is an international electricity and gas company and one of the largest investor owned Energy companies in the world. They play a vital role in delivering gas and electricity to many millions of people across Great Britain and North-Eastern US in an efficient, reliable and safe manner.
This role is for an experienced project support professional
Responsibilities will be flexible to respond to programme needs, including the following in no particular order:
* Support PMO team in weekly project governance and reporting:
* Create and maintain workbooks to drive reporting
* Prepare packs for meetings
* Record decisions and actions, maintain actions logs and chase up delivery of actions
* Arrange rooms, run conference calls
* Maintains relationships with key points of contact within Technology Delivery and Programme teams
* Governance and Reporting
* Developing workbooks
* Tracking of actions from governance meetings
* Chasing for updates
* Ensuring accuracy and consistency of information
* Ensure documents are reviewed and submitted according to agreed process, timescales and quality standards
* Building relationships with the programme delivery team
* Challenging stakeholder reports and tracking.
TO APPLY – PLEASE REPLY WITH AN UP TO DATE CV
Candidates will ideally show evidence of the above in their CV in order to be considered.
Please be advised if you haven’t heard from us within 48 hours then unfortunately your application has not been successful on this occasion, we may however keep your details on file for any suitable future vacancies and contact you accordingly.
Pontoon is an employment consultancy and operates as an equal opportunities employer.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Warwick, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.