As a part of Cobham Aerospace Connectivity we’re currently recruiting for a Project Manager with Systems Engineering experience.
The Systems Engineering Project Manager will be located at Hurn, Christchurch; the expectation would be that it is 80% remote working.
Aligned to the NATOJEWCS Programme the Project Manager will be working across several systems engineering projects. The Project Manager will re-scope work packages to ensure deliverables are met. They will work mainly with internal stakeholders in engineering, supply chain and projects.
The successful Project Manager will have a strong understanding of systems engineering activities such as requirements gathering, test, qualification, V&V etc.
As a Project Manager your main responsibilities will involve:
* Deliver project to agreed time, cost and quality parameters.
* Direct motivate and provide leadership for the project team.
* Organise, coordinate and direct the project activities.
* Manage risks and issues proactively.
* Ensure effective and open communication throughout the project team and with stakeholders.
* Lead the project teams planning efforts and Identify resource requirements based on agreed scope.
* Manage relationships with key customer personnel.
* Seek to minimise the effects of change ‘scope creep’, ensure changes are formally processed
* Manage the changes and contract variations to optimise costs and margins
As a Project Manager your skills and qualifications will ideally include: –
* Experience as a Project Manager in an aerospace/defence systems engineering environment
* A project management qualification or significant experience in a similar role
* Experience working in a matrix organisation
* Strong stakeholder management skillset
If you are interested in applying for this Systems Engineering Project Manager position and meet the criteria outlined above, please click the link to apply and we will contact you with an update in due course.
Alexander Mann Solutions, a Recruitment Process Outsourcing Company, may in the delivery of some of its services be deemed to operate as an Employment Agency or an Employment Business
Job Type: Contract, Temporary
Location: Christchurch, Dorset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.