Project Manager – IT Project Manager – Software delivery environment
Location Swansea – part remote options 1/2 days per week
Salary: circa £35-40K
Super proud to be an exclusive partner to one of Wales’ leading technology businesses.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Experienced Project Manager to join the growing team ASAP!! Working on a variety of projects, you will ensure deliveries in line with budgets and timeline. You will make sure all projects are maintained to businesses quality standards, and report on progress to the Head of Operations.
The ideal Project Manager will have experience in managing projects internationally or have the ambition to do this. You should have exceptional problem-solving and communication skills for customer engagement and stakeholder management.
You will enjoy working on cutting-edge projects that are delivered to a wide range of international clients. The business will continue to support the successful applicant in the pursuit of industry-recognised and relevant accreditations to develop their career further.
You will be able to travel to different locations around the world (a handful of times per year) and be comfortable and sensitive to dealing with a variety of different cultures.
Experience of traveling and a good knowledge of world affairs is useful. Speaking languages besides English is also a benefit to the role.
• Own and deliver projects to scope, budget, and timescale
• Regularly travel to attend to project requirements
• Meet and build relationships with stakeholders
• Define project scope, goals and deliverables with the appropriate departments of the business
• Develop detailed project plans and gather the required documentation
• Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear manner
• Create regular status reports for stakeholder and the project team
• Plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools
• Monitor the progression of the project plan and recommend improvements to the project team and management on a regular basis
• Identify and manage issues and risks, ensuring that they are documented, tracked and resolved in a timely fashion
• Regular liaison with both internal and external project stakeholders
• Manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders
• Identify and resolve any issues and conflicts within the project team
• Aid appropriate staff for projects and provide training to them
• Oversee all project management meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
• Collaborate with cost control personnel to detect cost-related issues during the project status
• Manage communication with clients for all projects
• Participate in weekly production meetings to provide updates on all project schedules.
• Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise the project team
• Project Management: 3 years +
• Experience using Agile or similar methodologies ideally in a Software delivery environment
• Experience working with Software development teams
• Experience with Project Management and Service Management methodologies e.g. Prince, ITIL
• Experience of delivering projects to large numbers of end-users
• Experience traveling and working in a variety of different countries
As part of this growing organisation, you will also be jointly responsible for contributing to the achievement of the company’s strategic and operational targets and overall business aims. In turn, packages are negotiable depending on the level of experience, and we are looking to interview immediately, so please send in your CV.
Salary: £35000 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Swansea, City and County of Swansea
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.