Project Manager (Property Development)
Location – Dublin
Salary – €50,000 – €7500 DOE
• As a member of the client side team, you will be part of the team responsible for the delivery of high-end commercial and large scale residential developments.
• Responsible for whole project lifecycle from initial inception, design team engagement, tenant / end user negotiations, statutory applications and procurement process to construction phases and project handover.
• Experience in the management of a team of consultants in the preparation of statutory applications including SHD and SDZ planning applications.
• Liaise with internal and external stakeholders such as Property Agents, Finance and Legal.
• Support the Development Manager to develop initial feasibility of projects
• Manage and deliver feasibility exercises and project appraisals in conjunction with the Design team.
• Keep the Development Manager appraised of all changes to project schedule.
• Monitor construction activity on site.
• Ensure design and construction information is produced and issued to the construction in a timely manner to avoid impact to the programme.
To be considered
• Third level Degree in Property, Construction Management, Engineering and / or Quantity Surveying with at least 3 years project management experience.
• Well-developed interpersonal abilities, attention to detail, excellent communication skills are key and will be an integral part of this role.
• Proven track record of managing similar projects with a developer, Tier 1 main contractor or professional practice.
TRS Staffing does not discriminate on the grounds of age, race, gender, disability, creed or sexual orientation and complies with all relevant UK legislation. Please note! You should make yourself aware of how immigration laws apply to your situation before applying for any job. TRS Staffing acts as an employment agency for permanent recruit
Salary: £43100 – £64700/annum
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.ie.