Our public sector client is looking to recruit a Project Manager to join their Regeneration / Construction Team on a 3 month initial contract starting ASAP.
You will be responsible for project managing the design and restoration of the Seafront and other regeneration projects in the area. You will assist with planning, commissioning and procuring of works as well as develop project plans, strategies, etc and also manage key internal and external stakeholders.
The ideal candidate will be experienced / skilled in the following:
* Project Manager ideally on Regeneration / Heritage Projects
* Working in the Public Sector and experience with grants / externally funded projects
* Working with design teams including Project Management, Planning or Urban Design
* Ideally Prince 2 Trained / Qualified
* Public consultation
If this role is of interest please apply today for immediate consideration.
* £28.80 via Umbrella Company
* £22.73 + Accrued Holiday Pay PAYE
Salary: £23 – £29/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Brighton, Brighton and Hove
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.