NSB Recruitment currently have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to work for a fast-growing Bristol based company in the waste to energy sector.
You will be responsible for the successful planning and execution of assigned projects in the maritime leisure sector. Responsible for achievement of scheduled performance, cost, quality, health, safety and environmental requirements of the project in line with the objectives of the contract and the wider business & the management of change, negotiating all contract variations with the Client as necessary.
* Identifying and communicating the objectives for the project team in accordance with the contract terms, scope of work and company policy.
* Create and deliver project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
* Identify resources and assign responsibilities in agreement with departmental and line managers & manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project(s).
* Works closely with relevant stake holders to ensure effective and efficient implementation of the project(s) to include (but not limited to) resources, contractors and vendors.
* Understands basic revenue models and P/L; meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing a project budget; scheduling expenditures; analysing variances and initiating corrective actions.
* Submits project status reports to stakeholders & manage risks and issues for assigned project(s)
* Ensure all objectives of the project are met to include schedule, cost, quality and HSE
* Evaluating the success of the project against its benchmarking and sharing lessons or best practice internally.
* Ensure compliance with internal and contractual Project Management guidelines
To be considered for this exciting Project Manager role, you will need the following:
* A bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in a related field & Professional accreditation – PMI, PMP etc desirable.
* Proven experience in senior client side project management role, ideally in an Engineering related field.
* Ability to lead project teams of various sizes and see them through to completion.
* Strong understanding of formal project management methodologies along with budget management and forecasting experience.
Why apply for this Project Manager role:
You will be part of a team that wants to make a difference! Our client has a fast-growing presence in small scale waste to energy with diverse projects that are environmentally sustainable, implementing resilient infrastructure that is effective & positive.
They are working towards ZERO landfill, dealing with waste at source and recovering economic and environmental value. Based in the UK but will ultimately have an international presence, with links to industry, academia and beyond. Giving you the opportunity to develop the role within an entrepreneurial & innovative team.
A small team of likeminded, driven professionals that are dedicated to the business goals.
In return the client can offer a salary up to £75,000 + Benefits:
* 4.5-day week
* Challenging & diverse projects
* Travelling opportunities
* Career growth and international mobility
* 25 days of holiday per year
* Great learning and development opportunities
* Bonus, Pension & Private Medical
Salary: £70000 – £75000/annum + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: BS20, Portishead, North Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.