We are looking for someone highly motivated with impeccable ethics and has safety, flexibility and customer service at the heart of their skill sets. You will be working across all geographical areas and providing efficient liaison between Fire Safety and delivery teams. Working with internal and external stakeholders to ensure the smooth and seamless production, management and delivery of specifications and tenders resulting from fire risk assessments and fire safety concerns.
What you’ll be doing
* You will be undertaking a range of duties to support and bridge the process of recommendations from FRA’s to suitable specifications and tenders for use by departments internally and externally.
* Working across all regions you will be responsible for your own workload and delivering objectives against deadlines.
* manage the procurement process for major fire safety works in relation to specification and tenders;
* prepare and submit progress reports on pre-determined timescales for scrutiny by the Fire Safety Action Group and the Group Health and Safety Panel;
* respond to enquiries made to the department, both by phone and email, primarily from internal Departments through to external companies
* ensuring that the group complies with its duties under CDM
* you will have a recognized building/surveying qualification (MRICS/CIOB)
* in-depth/extensive experience required in the production of specifications and the management of tendering processes
* IT literate, including good knowledge of Microsoft Office;
* experience required in pre-construction phase project management;
* must be able to manage a busy workload and communicate effectively with internal stakeholders.
* be adaptable in the approach to problem solving ensuring suitable engagement with stakeholders and take account of differing needs;
* you’ll have experience of a customer focused role, ideally with experience of Housing
* you’ll be confident in dealing with differing opinions, complex situations and have keen negotiation skills. You’ll recognise the importance of customer service
If you tick the boxes get in contact.
Salary: £39000/annum 10% CAR ALLOWANCE
Job Type: Permanent
Location: SN10, Roundway, Wiltshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.