Novus Property Solutions are a dynamic, award winning property maintenance, refurbishment and new build specialist with more than 750 staff in 26 Locations across the UK providing a combination of local knowledge and national strength. We are a Social and Environmentally responsible family run business with a rich 124-year heritage, delivering a range of bespoke services and solutions to a wide variety of clients.
As a result of our continuing success we are seeking an enthusiastic Project Manager to join the Build team, working from our Stoke on Trent HQ, covering a 50 mile radius.
* Competitive Salary
* Company car/car allowance
* Discounted healthcare scheme
Summary – Project Manager
Ensure the smooth operation of a designated site including supervising site personnel (inc. sub contractors).
Liaison with contractors, suppliers and clients to ensure information, costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of designated projects. The successful candidate will be client facing and have strong experience gained in Refurbishment, & New Build Contracts, within Public & Public Sector environments. Some estimating experience would be beneficial.
Ensure all site personnel carry out their designated tasks efficiently and effectively to enable the contract to be completed on time, with zero defects, within budget and with no risk to the Health & Safety of their operational team, the client or the general public.
Act as the Customer Service Champion on site.
Key Responsibilities – Project Manager
* Site Supervision
* Assist in the selection and formation of site personnel teams (inc. sub contractors) as determined by the requirements of the designated site
* Supervise site personnel, work activities and resources to meet the requirements of the designated site
* Carry out specific trade duties as required (see Trade Operative)
* Control individual contract progress towards completion
* Control individual contract budgets
* Ensure all necessary contract documentation / reports are accurate and produced on time
* Ensure site personnel (inc. visitors) are aware of their own Health, Safety and Welfare requirements
* Supervise and or carry out the identification of site hazards and ensure assessments and risk control methods are implemented
* Undertake or ensure a competent person(s) undertake site specific inductions for with both DLO, Subcontractors and site visitors for each project.
* Complete weekly inspection forms for each project.
* Ensure all information written and verbal is legible accurate and recorded or passed onto the appropriate person on time.
* Holds the relevant qualifications.
* Must hold current SMSTS, First Aid and Asbestos Awareness certifications
* Must be experienced in New Build and general contracting.
* Experienced Construction Project or Contracts Manager
* Must be an enthusiastic self-starter with confident communications skills.
* Confident IT skills, proficient in the use of MS Office and MS Projects.
* Must be flexible in hours of work and travel and hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
Successful candidates can look forward to a varied and rewarding career with a company that holds the Investors in People accreditation and was the Construction News Awards Winner of Employer of the Year.
Applications are welcomed from all as we are a registered Equal Opportunities Employer. We are a socially and environmentally responsible national building and maintenance.
NO RECRUITMENT AGENCIES UNLESS YOU INTEND TO WAIVE ALL FEES
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stoke-on-Trent, Staffordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.