Project Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality – 75K plus extensive package
This is an exceptional opportunity for a Senior Health, Safety, Environment and Quality professional to join a rapidly growing and nationally recognised Utilities and Civil Engineering organisation who are a market leader in their specialist field. An organisation who have fantastic core values and are going through a period of extensive growth, will be able to offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to progress their career further in a diverse and challenging environment within the Utilities and Civils industry.
Taking responsibility for the strategic development of the Health, Safety, Environment and Quality function, the successful candidate will take the lead and maintain an excellent Health and Safety culture. This significant but hugely positive challenge will include writing policies and procedures, maintaining and developing management systems and manage and develop a growing team.
The project Head of HSEQ will have an opportunity to work from home, while visiting depots and sites across London and the Thames Valley.
This newly created project Head of Health, Safety, Environment and Quality will be responsible for:
* Attending regular client, internal and contractor meetings
* Developing and implementing the HSEQ strategy
* Implementing and maintaining the business management systems.
* Managing and leading a growing team of Advisors
* Writing and reviewing policies and procedures
* Site inspections, audits and accident investigations.
* Leading continuous improvement initiatives
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience working in Utilities, Civil Engineering, Construction, Highways, Rail or other forms of Construction or Infrastructure.
* NEBOSH Diploma or equivalent as a minimum
* Be a Chartered Member of IOSH or working towards achieving this
* Experience managing and leading a team.
* Experience in developing management systems
* Full UK Driving licence
In return the salary is £70k – £75k + Company car (electric option available) or Car allowance + Fuel card and travel expenses + Pension scheme + 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays + Discretionary bonus + Private Healthcare
Salary: £70000 – £75000/annum Company Car/Car Allowance
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CR3, Whyteleafe, Surrey
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.