Role: Project Engineer – Mechanical
Pay Rate: £350-£437.50 day rate (ltd/umbrella)
IR35 status: Inside
Duration: 12 months +
Hours: 37 hours – Mon-Thurs 07:25 – 17:00
– Experience in a practicing disciplined Engineering role on industrial plant.
– Experience of nuclear and/or conventional project engineering
– Understanding of relevant Company and/or national engineering standards.
– Minimum HNC in Mechanical Engineering
– Nuclear experience
– 3-4 years experience minimum
Nice to have:
– Classified Worker
– Industrial experience
– Working knowledge of the Safety Rules and working knowledge of risk assessment methodology.
– Understanding of relevant Site Licence and Quality Management System requirements.
– Working knowledge of CDM Designer role
– Contract Management experience
– Membership of a relevant Engineering Institute
– Chartered Status.
To provide fit for purpose engineering solutions for projects or engineering support on more complex projects. To ensure that design authority standards and configuration control are applied appropriately.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start-ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names.
Rullion celebrates and supports diversity and is committed to ensuring equal opportunities for both employees and applicants.
Job Type: Contract
Location: Ashford, Kent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.