Project Engineer/ Control Systems Engineer
The role of the Project engineer/Control Systems engineer will be to carry out a number of tasks on contracted sites on a number of different BMS.
These will include:
• Commissioning of new panels and building management systems
• Completing relevant paperwork i.e. witnessing sheets, commissioning sheets
• Software development
• Building graphic pages
• Preparation of O&M materials
• Learn Smart Buildings concepts and products (training provided)
• Organising and managing sub contract labour The project engineer role will be hands on delivering the services above.
The successful applicant will build an on-going relationship with the customer looking after the needs of the site and making improvements where applicable.
The Project Engineer role will report to the Project Manager. The right candidate will be expected to work within the Midlands regions.
The candidate will be responsible for timely delivery of individual and multiple projects and for the quality of the end product within the confines of the budgeted costs. They will also be commercially aware and be able to operate in a sometimes highly pressured environment.
Qualifications or Required Experience:
The candidate will be from a BMS background and will have management experience particularly in the field of project management. Ideally they will have a HND in engineering and will be competent in manufacturer’s equipment Trend, Siemens, and Tridium.
Salary: £40000 – £50000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.