Experienced Project Co-ordinator required for a large technology deployment project.
* Experience in assisting Project Managers in managing end user communications – identifying and mapping key stakeholders;
* Managing multiple communications across several work streams;
* Managing high volumes of calendar events, schedules, re-schedules;
* Ability to manage multiple busy mailboxes, handling queries, triaging queries and responding back to key stakeholders, tracking queries;
* Managing high volume of scheduling tasks;
* Ability to manage large volumes of inbox tasks;
* Has good attention to detail and methodical working methods;
* Experience in Business Engagement, Stakeholder Management and Communications would be an advantage.
* PRINCE2 (not essential)
* Excellent team member with good written and verbal communication skills;
* Knowledge of project management and change frameworks and the tools to support it.
* Experience in balancing & managing multiple internal ‘customers’ in the development and execution of technology deployment change programmes;
* Creative in your thinking and get involved, and driven by successful delivery;
* Aware of, and sensitive to, the emotions generated by change programmes, underpinned by an ability to focus on facts and data;
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.