Are you an experienced Project Co-ordinator? Do you have experience with Telecoms? Are you available immediately?
This is an exciting opportunity to work with an amazing client. The role is temporary to begin with for 3 months but with the view of leading to something permanent.
My client is looking for a Project Co-ordinator for their upcoming contract. This is a fantastic time to join the company.
Position: Project Co-ordinator
Start Date: Immediately
Salary: £10 per hour
Hours: 8.30am to 445pm M-T & Friday 3pm
Contract Length: Temp to Perm
Are you who we are looking for?
· You have previous Project Admin experience
· Ideally have Mechanical/Electrical or Telecoms experience
· Strong & confident telephone manner
· Good knowledge of MS Office
· Organised and pro-active
What does the day look like?
• Arranging RAMS, Access Permits and RF outages
• Organising vehicles, travel, keys, cranes, mewps, job packs, site clearances and anything specific to individual site requirements
• Liaise with engineers and PMs and assist with any issues that may arise on site.
• Furnish Project Managers with twice daily updates of works.
• Report details of near misses to SHE
• Arrange POs and action Reports relating to finance.
• Maintain spreadsheets
Arrange courier deliveries
• Allocate labour to jobs and arrange payments of wages via in house system and POs
• General Admin duties
HRC Recruitment acts as both an employment business and an employment agency.
Job Type: Temporary
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.