Experienced Project Co-ordinator required for a large technology deployment project. Experience of capturing, analysing and interpreting large data is essential.
* Experience in capturing and managing large data sets across multiple business functions and geographical locations;
* Experience of using various tools to analyse and manage data;
* Liaise with the business and users to gather data that is required to build, schedule and deploy new technology;
* Check all data submitted is complete and in the correct format, identifying and following up on any errors, gaps or anomalies identified
* Be the main point of contact for customer Business Champions and users assisting them to provide the data
* Work with the project team to ensure the quality and accuracy of the data being provided to them is what they require
* Escalate any delays/issues relating to the data capture and checking process to the Project Manager;
* Attend weekly progress reviews and input into reporting.
* Experience in assisting Project Managers assessing the data set and interpeting the impact;
* Managing multiple communications across several work streams;
* Ability to manage a busy mailbox, handling queries, triaging queries and responding back to key stakeholders, tracking queries;
* Managing high volume of scheduling tasks;
* Ability to manage large volumes of inbox tasks;
* Has good attention to detail and methodical working methods;
Job Type: Contract
Location: Birmingham, West Midlands (County)
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.