An exciting opportunity for a Programmes Officer to join this fantastic Charitable Trust at a pivotal time in the Trust’s growth on a 1 year fixed term contract to start January 2021. The offices are based near Greenwich.
The Trust runs programmes aimed at inspiring and supporting young people from minority or disadvantaged backgrounds to succeed.
Reporting into a Senior Programmes Manager and working in collaboration with members of the Programmes Team, your responsibilities are varied and include:
– Delivering and facilitating a number programmes and gathering feedback on the programmes
– Facilitating a range of cross programme activities, including Communication
– Creating and sharing resources and case studies
– Collating improvement suggestions for the programmes
– Working in collaboration with the wider team and the communications team to ensure the programmes website news and social media are up to date
The successful candidate will ideally have some experience within the education and the not for profit sectors. You will need to be outstanding communication both written and verbal and have a genuine interest and passion to help deliver fantastic programmes supporting young people from minority of disadvantaged backgrounds.
An outstanding opportunity to be part passionate team at a pivotal time in the Trust’s growth.
IDA Recruitment Ltd specialises in office support recruitment across London. We work with sectors from Creative start ups to Professional Service organisations. We have a great deal of experience of the London Market and throughout our careers have nurtured long term respectful relationships with candidates, enabling them to reach their potential. Due to high volumes we are unable to respond to every application. We expect to contact successful candidates within 5 working days.
Salary: £21000 – £23000/annum
Job Type: Contract
Location: SE10, Greenwich, Greater London
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.