Zenon Recruitment is excited to be supporting a globally established, fast expanding organisation in their search for a Programme Manager/ Head of Program Management, for a 4-month contract with the option to become permanent. The company is based in the south of the UK but the position is mainly working from home with international travel also required.
The Programme Manager is responsible for the overall management and coordination of Programme(s) and Projects; working with project teams to deliver complex, high-risk, large-scale international construction and engineering programmes and projects on time and to budget
• Degree mechanical/ electrical engineering discipline
• PRINCE 2 Project Manager certified
• HSE qualification (IOSH or NEBOSH) desirable
• Minimum 6 years experience within Programme Management
• Chartered status desirable.
• Experience of delivering multiple complex engineering/ infrastructure/ construction projects in an international environment
Duties will include but not be limited to:
• Initiation and production of programme and project plans
• Management, development and coordination of Programme Management Office (PMO) activities and processes
• Ownership of all aspects of the programme/project portfolio; preparing realistic project plans and monitoring the programme and projects, revising the forecast where necessary
• Ensuring all projects are delivered to agreed methodologies
• Managing the inter-project dependencies so that objectives can be achieved in the most effective and efficient manner
• Building and maintaining Risk, Assumptions, Issues and Dependencies (RAID) logs prioritising and building mitigation plans to minimise impact.
• Coordination of all PMB activities, including acting as PMB secretary.
• Preparation of reports for Board Level review.
Why Choose Zenon Aviation?
In the ever-changing and dynamic market place, Zenon knows that the support and care we provide to our contract workers is vital in assisting you in achieving your career aspirations. Our team of dedicated consultants will deal with your application efficiently and more importantly confidentially, providing a professional and reliable service.
To apply please send your CV to Andrew Middleton.
All applications will be handled in the strictest confidence and unless you hear from us within 10 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Only candidates with the right to work within the EU will be considered.
Zenon Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Job Type: Permanent, Contract
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.