Role: Production Technician
Reporting to: Production Manager
Salary: £19,000 – £21,000 dependant on experience
Benefits include: Starting holiday allowance (25 days plus bank holidays), Share the value bonus, private pension scheme, option to buy/sell holidays, private health & life insurance.
A Production Technician is required to work for a leading R&D Scientific organisation based around Oxfordshire.
Supporting the Production team to assist with the manufacturing of products to meet industry quality standards. You will be involved in the manufacturing of components and products as well as maintaining stock levels. The organisations invests heavily in training and development of all staff, and are dedicated to promoting talent within.
* Act as a key point of contact to check all manufacturing processes whilst training as an Operator.
* Product assembly and labelling to meet Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP).
* Provide documentation on manufacturing processes.
* Ensure that production runs are completed within agreed time scales.
* Maintaining appropriate records in line with Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s).
Skills and Experience:
* Experience or knowledge of manufacturing techniques and processes.
* Familiarity with Quality Systems.
* Competent in MS Office applications including; Word and Excel.
* Ability to organise and prioritise workloads.
* Any previous experience within the diagnostics, medical or pharmaceutical industries would be beneficial.
To apply please send across your updated CV or call Jerry Hayman to discuss the role further.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person’s gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
Suitable applicants for this role will be contacted. If you do not hear back within 4 working days, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please continue to view the website for alternative opportunities.
Champion Technical a trading division of the registered company Champion Employment Limited, acting as an Employment Agency.
Salary: £19000 – £21000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: OX14, Abingdon, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.