How would you like to be involved in a ground-breaking project that will revolutionize the way we travel and change the world? An engine that will get you anywhere in the world in under 4 hours
* Fixed term contract
* Competitive rates
* Brilliant aerospace opportunities
The Essential skills are:
* Previous experience working in a manufacturing production environment
* Evidence of good housekeeping skills, able to contribute to the maintenance of a clean and tidy working environment
* To have good numerical skills and to be confident with calculations
* An attention to fine detail
* To be flexible around the working hours and to make setting meetings a pripority as this will avoid costly delays due to deadlines.
The Desriable skills:
* Vacuum brazing/vacuum heat treatment experience
* Assembly experience
* Experience of operating a Wire EDM
* A relevant degree or HND level qualification
The key responsibilities and daily tasks of the role are:
* To follow technical procedures and instructions ensuring accurate data capture to ensure full traceability.
* To demonstrate a willingness to take charge of components and technical assemblies, some of which may belong to third party clients.
* Comply with all policies and procedures for health and safety at work and continually promote the same values with customer care.
* To acquire relevant knowledge relating to their specific job role such as assembly, vacuum brazing, EDM machining, leak inspection and acceptance testing.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Job Type: Contract
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.