How would you like to be involved in a ground-breaking project that will revolutionize the way we travel and change the world? An engine that will get you anywhere in the world in under 4 hours
* Fixed term contract
* Competitive rates
* Brilliant aerospace opportunities
The essentials for the role are:
* 5+ years experience n vacuum brazing/ heat treatment. These should preferably be qualfified procedures to ISO/AMS standards.
* +1 years experience in managing personnel
* Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate at all levels
* Be able to organise and energise a high performing matrixed team.
* Be able to inegrate well with wider teams
The desirables for the role are:
* AS9100 experience
* Nadcap experience
* COSHH training
* Lean Principles qualification
* Degree educated or extensive industry experience
* Past experience in manufacturing of complex high valye assemblies
The key responsibilities and daily tasks of the role are:
* To ensure on time delivery of all manufactures products, these will require a hands on approach
* Management of a shift based team.
* To undertake the reporting of SQCDP and supporting 8D/RCCA activities
* To be able to establish and maintain relationships with, colleagues, contractors and partnered agencies.
* Comply with all policies and procedures for health and safety at work and continually promote the same values with customer care.
Please submit your CV via email to apply in the first instance. We offer referral fees to those recommending unique applicants we go on to place. Do you know anyone suitable?
IS THIS POSITION FOR YOU? IF SO, APPLY NOW!
View our latest jobs today by following us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Job Type: Contract
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.