Job Title: Production Planner
Recruiter: Alaska Black
Location: West Yorkshire
Our client based in West Yorkshire are looking for a Production Planner to join their business.
Reporting to the Planning Manager you will be responsible for…
* Developing, creating and managing daily and weekly production plans across multiple production sites
* Providing site teams with key metrics
* Monitoring sales orders versus forecasted volume
* Develop inventory policies
You will have:
* Strong FMCG exposure in a planning role within food manufacturing
* Excellent Excel skills
* Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced supply chain
* Adapt to changing demands
* High degree on numeracy and accuracy
* Problem solving
Click apply to send your CV or to find out more about this position.
We are committed to recruiting a diverse workforce that reflects our customer base and the communities in which we operate, creating an environment that enables everyone to fulfil their potential.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Leeds, West Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.