Northern Employment Services are currently recruiting for experienced Production Operatives to join the team of one of the most leading manufacturing company based in the North West. The role will be an ongoing contact with immediate starts available.
Your role as a Production Operative will include but is not limited to:
* Assisting in the Production Process
* Mixing and weighing
* General warehouse duties such as packing/labelling
* Dispatch activities
* Operating machinery
* Loading machinery
* Dealing with paperwork and data
* Heavy lifting of up to 25kg
* Previous production experience
* Fully flexible for all shifts under the current climate
* Ability to work towards deadlines
* Keen eye for detail
Monday to Friday, 6am to 2:30pm AND Monday to Friday, 2pm to 10:30pm rotating.
You must be able to work both shifts.
If you feel you have the right skills for the role then we would love to hear from you.
Please note, due to the volume of applicants only short listed candidates will be contacted. If you have had no response in 7 working days, please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion however for further opportunities please visit our website.
Salary: £8.72 – £9.87/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: OL10, Birch, Borough of Rochdale
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.