Nelson Recruitment Services are urgently looking for experienced Production Operatives for our client based in the Swadlincote area to start immediately.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading construction business who are expanding very quickly, where they are looking for the best possible performers with a real can do attitude who also want to progress and gain a very good career.
This is a nice modern site which also offers on site parking also.
Hours are Monday to Friday fixed shifts.
8 hour shifts daily with a 45 minute break per shift. AM is unpaid, PM is paid.
Pay rate is £8.72 however Performance related bonuses are also applicable weekly
* 06:00 – 14:45 AM SHIFT
* 15:00 – 23:00 PM SHIFT
* Monday to Friday
* Overtime paid after 40hrs – TIME & QUARTER
* Saturday paid all hours – TIME & HALF
* Sunday paid all hours – DOUBLE TIME
Duties will include:
* General Factory Duties and undertaking skilled labouring duties.
* Usage of Power and Hand tools such as Nail Guns
* Assembling large panels
* Operating and loading of machinery
* Occasional Picking and Packing
* Meeting targets/KPI’s
The Ideal candidate must have:
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience in a Factory environment
* A minimum of 1 years’ experience working with Power / Hand Tools
* Can read tape measure in Millimeters
* Previous experience of working with Nail Guns would be advantageous
* Comfortable with mild manual handling
* Fantastic attitude and a real willingness to learn as some training will be given for the right candidates
* Must have own transport and not car share
How to Apply
Please apply with your CV. This will be reviewed by a member of our team who will consider your skills and experience against the criteria required for the role. Please be aware we receive a high volume of applications – if successful you will be contacted within 72 hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd. The services of Nelson Recruitment Services Ltd are that of an Employment Agency. Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom. Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed
Salary: £8.72 – £17.44/hour
Job Type: Contract
Location: Swadlincote, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.