Quack Recruitment are currently recruiting for Production Operative for a client in Lichfield with the chance of a full time, permanent contract!!
The client also offers a FREE of charge bus service from Burton on Trent and Derby!!
Responsibilities for the Production Operative role will be:
* Working within a team, in a modern, clean environment.
* Trimming, preparing and packing products (fresh produce)
* Meeting productivity and accuracy targets
Requirements for the Production Operative role will be:
* Ability to work various shift patterns.
*Permanent after 12 weeks
* Must be able to follow site procedures and food safety regulations.
Pay for the Production Operative role will be: £8.95 (days) – £10.50 (nights) or approx. pre tax and NI £429.60 (days) or approx. pre tax and NI £504.00 (nights). Overtime is paid at £13.53 after 48 hours.
Hours for the Production Operative role will be: 6am – 6pm, 7.30am – 7.30pm and 2.00pm – 2.00am
Salary: £8.95 – £13.53/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Derby, Derbyshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.