We are currently recruiting for a Production Operative to join an established recycling company, based at their site in Salford, on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The role is to ensure safe, effective and efficient operation of the production processes and adherence to procedures.
You must hold an FLT Counterbalance licence.
* Ensure safe working practices at all times, all jobs must be carried out according to the Safe Operating Procedures (SOPs).
* Run the Salford plant and report throughput weights for each area, and each shift.
* Ensure housekeeping is maintained to a high standard.
* Ensure the throughputs are logged on the paperwork and reasons for any downtime or through put problems are logged accordingly.
* Ensure all product weights and other paperwork is filled in each shift correctly including FLT checks, testing sheets and maintenance checks
* Carry out FLT checks on each shift and log any faults with truck.
* Report any safety concerns seen on the plant and raise a safety concern so it is addressed accordingly.
* Be flexible and work in any area of the production plant needed when requested by management.
* Experienced in Production/Warehouse environments.
* Fork Lift Truck licence.
* Positive, can do attitude and self-motivated.
* Well organised and works well under pressure.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
Shifts: 4 week rotating shift pattern.
WK1 4 x days, WK2 3 x days, WK3 4 x nights, WK4 3 x nights.
Salary: £24,752 (£10.88 ph)
Job Type: Contract
Location: Salford, Greater Manchester
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.