Are you a FORKLIFT OPERATOR!? Exciting opportunity…. Warehouse
Are you keen to join an award winning, friendly & hardworking team where your work is extremely valued and rewarded?
Enable Futures are operating as an employment business on behalf of our client recruiting for a permanent Production & Forklift Operator based near Street, Somerset.
The annual salary is circa £22,880 (40-hours) OTE with over time is circa £40,000+PA. Overtime is paid at time and a half and is available on week days before or after your shift, and Saturdays up to 30 hours per week.
Standard working hours are 8.00am – 5.00pm Monday to Friday (40 hours). The production line runs all year around from 6.00am – Midnight Monday to Friday and Saturdays, so there is always overtime available. Overtime is usually 15 hours per week but can be offered up to 30 either during the week or Saturdays – your choice based on £16.50 per hour.
You will need to be flexible in starting at 6.00am when needed and working on the late shift when required. The set up and working hours will be discussed with you in more detail if you are short listed. We are seeking a high calibre candidate, with prior experience and a strong CV.
* Working with your team mates to maintain efficient productivity of the production line at all times. It is essential that the production line runs effectively to meet client demand.
* Operating Fork Lifts – loading stock and shipments ready for dispatch.
* Supporting the Production Manager with machine monitoring its performance.
* You will be liaising with several distribution companies regarding deliveries and planning.
* Keeping the factory and production facility in an ideal working environment following key health and safety guidelines.
Experience, attributes & skills sought:
* Previous Fork Lift experience is essential (we are ideally seeking a valid Fork Lift licence.)
* Hands on experience working in a production or factory environment is a must.
* You should be adaptable, able to use your initiative and have excellent attention to details.
* This is a hands-on role; you need to be a hands-on operative and not mind working in a manufacturing environment.
* Part of your role will be organising and monitoring stock levels.
* We are seeking a professional, reliable and hardworking candidate. The team you will be joining work very well together and all pull together to get the job done to the highest standards. It is essential for our client that the successful candidate is polite, not shy of longer days or work, is looking for a career not a job and to join this wonderful family!
In return, you will benefit from:
20 days annual leave + 8 bank holidays.
Free onsite parking.
Very competitive salary £11.00 per hour.
Overtime available weekly at £16.50 per hour.
Support from senior management to provide a long-term career.
The closing date is 30th December 2020.
To Apply: Please follow the application process for the site this job is advertised on or email your CV to Rebecca. If you have the relevant FORK LIFT & Production experience, then she will call you within four days.
Salary: £22880 – £40000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Street, Somerset
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.