Confident Production Analyst/Process Improvement Engineer required for a large manufacturing company based in Stourport
Purpose of the role
To collect, analyze and evaluate production records and trends for each area and individual performances. Identifying and leading Improvement Projects following lean initiatives and principles where a good fit to the business model. Working along side the operations team to deliver improved results and working environments.
* Analyzing system to review performance to targets.
* Ensure data collection is of a good quality standard.
* Complete weekly and monthly production summary.
* Able to help build reporting methods and structures to enable performance monitoring.
* Perform plant production analysis and improvement ideas.
* Identify areas of improvement to ensure optimum efficiency is achieved and providing cost/benefit reports
* To communicate throughout the company providing a relevant feedback and lead relevant production meetings
* Monthly reporting on key KPIs
* Analysis of employee timesheets
* Involvement in the tracking of error reports
* Have a good level of communication skills to ensure that feedback is effective.
* Maintain Quality standards by ensuring adherence to Business specific Quality standards.
* Train and motivate line employees to achieve production goals.
* Encourage all Employees to achieve daily targets.
* Any other reasonable request that will ensure a positive outcome to business goals.
* To promote and deliver acceptable Housekeeping within area of control.
Other qualities and attributes
* Strong initiative: You must have the ability to take the initiative and review current process and provide improvements.
* Be able to provide expertise of lean principles and examples of successful projects.
* Computer skills: It is important that you possess advanced computer skill relevant for data management; this includes experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
* Interpersonal skills: The role requires you to partner with various teams and units to record an efficient production process. So, it is important that you have strong interpersonal skills to establish and maintain effective work relationships.
* Communication skills: must also have the capacity to develop reports and communicate technical information in a clear and concise manner.
Salary negotiable dependent upon experience – Circa £35k
Salary: £34000 – £36000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Stourport-on-Severn, Worcestershire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.