Job: Product Manager
Location: Norwich, Norfolk (potential for remote)
Salary: £40,000 – £60,000
We have a unique and exclusive role available for an exciting technology start-up in Norwich who are looking for a product owner / manager to help drive forward an innovative new product.
The business are a newly funded technology startup who are looking to scale and have a number of new roles available to help drive this. We’re looking for an experience product owner / manager who can oversee the product development and manufacturing of an exciting iOT product.
You will have responsibly for the current physical device, and the future development roadmap of the hardware and web / app platforms. Ideally, you will have some experience with product manufacturing and testing as well as working with overseas manufacturers.
At a relatively early stage in their journey, the business need someone who is proactive and driven who wants to take ownership of the product roadmap and growth. Someone that help drive innovation and help shape the future of the company / product. In return you’ll get the opportunity to grown with the business and share in their success via potential share options and bonuses, as well as career advancement as the team grows.
The main responsibilities of the role will include:
– Taking responsibility for the product
– Helping to drive the product strategy and vision
– Controlling the timelines and product roadmap
– Playing a key role working with all of the stakeholders internally and externally
– Overseeing manufacturing / testing
– Keeping up to speed with market information and trends
– The research of competitors and similar products
– Attending industry conferences and events
– Managing budgets, project and staff members
– Planning new features
– Acting as a product champion, driving enthusiasm, and demoing new ideas to stakeholders
– Working closely with marketing and sales.
This is a rare chance to join a well-funded ambitious technology business at an early stage where is a real opportunity to influence and help guide them to success. For more information about the role, please apply with a current CV.
TEC Partners are an exclusive recruitment partner for this role.
Salary: £40000 – £60000/annum Share scheme + Bonus
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Norwich, Norfolk
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.