Product Manager, Genomics
Salary £50-65k depending on experience.
Nonacus is a privately held company developing innovative molecular diagnostics products, combining software and reagents, for the International clinical market. We specialise in the use of cell free DNA to inform clinical decisions with a particular focus on post-treatment cancer surveillance via liquid biopsy.
As we transition from delivering research-use-only products for use in translational research to regulated products for clinical applications we are looking to recruit an experienced product manager to define and implement more robust, scalable and efficient product definition, validation and release processes. This will involve coordinating all decisions and activities required in order to deliver a complete and validated solution to the customer, including
* defining and validating clinical performance
* delivering product documentation
* working with our quality team to organise, complete and document studies required to achieve appropriate clinical approval
Preparing for manufacture:
* establishing inventory levels to ensure continuous supply in the face of rapid adoption
* auditing our manufacturing capacity and capability including automation, lab organisation and personnel
* defining the market opportunity; geography, patient demographics, price sensitivity
* ensuring completion of marketing and customer facing materials
* ensuring sales, support, FAS and all customer facing teams are product ready and able to deliver informed and insightful services
Development and release processes:
* confirming product readiness and managing Go/NoGo release decisions
* working with our quality team to ensure compliance/adherence to relevant ISO processes
* where appropriate undertaking Beta testing/early access customer trials
In order to succeed in this varied and multi-disciplinary role a strong candidate should be able to demonstrate
* a good scientific or numerate degree
* an understanding of molecular biology and its applications in clinical diagnostics
* a highly organised approach to work with strong evidence of clear and documented decision making and project management
* exceptional personal skills and an ability to coordinate activities and contributions across multiple teams
In addition the following experience will be highly valued
* a masters or PhD in cancer or a related field
* an understanding of the role of liquid biopsy in post treatment cancer surveillance
* professional experience in a product management position in the life sciences industry
Reporting to the CEO this opportunity will offer the suitable candidate the opportunity to take control of the delivery of a next generation of cancer treatment platform in collaboration with some of the UK’s most prestigious cancer research and treatment centres and a growing number of global institutional and private diagnostic labs.
Salary: £50000 – £65000/annum
Job Type: Permanent
Location: B15, Selly Park, City and Borough of Birmingham
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.