Graduate Product Engineer
OLEO International a trading division of TA Savery & Co Limited has an exciting opportunity for a Graduate Product Engineer to join our Design team based in Coventry.
We are an award winning business and a World leader in the design and manufacture of safety critical equipment used in a wide range of applications in the Rail, Elevator and Industrial sectors.
Purpose of the role:
Working within the design department you will be designing, developing and maintaining OLEO products in an efficient manner suitable for manufacture at the lowest possible cost whilst achieving required quality targets.
Graduate Product Engineer Key Accountabilities:
* Produce accurate and robust 3D CAD (Computer Aided Design) data via Solidworks.
* Produce accurate & clear 2D drawings via Solidworks.
* Work in accordance with QS9001 requirements and engineering / test procedures.
* Lea the D-FMEA process and assist D-FMEA reviews.
* Assist in the design of test rigs and test set ups where possible.
* Assist in the creation and documentation of engineering procedures.
* Perform and document calculations to prove design robustness.
Graduate Product Engineer Key Requirements:
* Possesses a degree in Mechanical Engineering related subjects.
* Practical experience working within a mechanical / product design environment.
* Experience in 3D CAD (experience of Solidworks 3D CAD is advantageous.
* Working knowledge of mechanical design calculations (load, stress).
* Working knowledge of product development tools e.g FMEA.
* Knowledge of basic material Science and material properties for ferrous metals.
* Practical understanding of low to medium volume manufacturing processes (CNC machining, casting, fabrication, moulding etc.
OLEO International is an equal opportunities Employer.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: CV7, Exhall, Warwickshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.