Producer, Public Programmes (Community & Partners)
Location – Milton Keynes
Salary – £25,000
Closing Date – 12th April 2021
Do you have experience of working in an art, educational or perhaps a community setting?
Do you have a passion for working with young people?
An exciting, diverse, and varied opportunity has arisen within the local Arts & Cultural Heritage Community for a Producer of Public Programmes, to play a key part in the development and practical delivery of future Art/Educational programmes and encourage engagement with the community.
As a successful candidate you will contribute to all aspects of public programming, working in partnership with artists, surrounding communities and educational institutions to develop and manage a broad range of engagement activities. You will have the opportunity to fine tune your project management skills by building events and projects such as workshops, exhibitions, tours, and visits that encourage engagement, build audiences, and connect with local communities.
You will be required to manage all administrative processes in relation to the delivery of programmes, including preparation of contracts and agreements, and assisting with the identification and development of funding applications. Developing strong relationships with external agencies and partners to participate in local and national schemes and events will also be a requirement of this role.
* Demonstrable experience of project management and effective delivery
* Experience of working in arts, educational or community settings.
* Understanding of best practice within arts, educational and community settings
* A genuine commitment to and passion for working with young people, communities and developing partnerships.
* Experience of managing budgets and schedules.
* Strong evaluation and reporting skills
* Initiative to lead on projects in a proactive and collaborative manner.
* Willingness to work outside of normal office hours and weekends on a regular basis.
* Experience of project fundraising
* Experience of social engaged commissioning
* Safeguarding experience with children, young people, and vulnerable adults at risk
Hours: Full Time (37.5 hours), ability to regularly work evenings and weekends essential
Holiday Entitlement 25 days + Bank Holidays
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.