Process Operatives required
£9.36 – £12.47 an hour
Are you able to work a 12 hour shift?
4 days on 4 days off
Temporary on-going opportunities have arisen for Process Operatives, with an immediate start.
Duties for the Process Operative position in Newton Abbot include:
* Factory hygiene control
* Weighing out of powdered ingredients
* Must be able to lift 25kg bags
* Mixing the recipes in an industrial tank
* Keep work area clean and tidy
* Huge progression potential.
* 12 hour shifts: 4 days on then 4 days off, 6.00 am until 6.00 pm
* 12 hour shifts: 4 nights on then 4 nights off, 18.00 pm until 6.00 am
* Behind Newton Abbot train station, easy to access.
* Training provided.
* Great rates of pay.
* Holiday pay.
* Nest pension.
* Weekly pay.
* Great potential opportunity to progress on to a permanent contract.
* Work for Yeo Valley who nurtures those who want to learn.
Acorn Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: £9.36 – £12.47/hour
Job Type: Temporary
Location: Newton Abbot, Devon
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.