We are recruiting for a Process Improvement Technician to support and assist in the delivery of a range of optimisation projects within a specialist manufacturer. Based from the Royston site you will form an integral part of the engineering team and will work closely with all departments and individuals.
As an assistant to the Continuous Improvement Lead on site you will help drive the production improvements and waste reduction projects identified by the Lead and Engineering Manager.
– Communicate with Operators, Production Staff and Engineering for the identification of improvement areas and continual implementation of existing projects.
– Through the use of various analysis tools and methods, help collate data from all departments and identify performance trends – in particular downtime and scrap.
– Research and cost improvement plans
– Take ownership of small projects, such as visual aids, training and development.
– Facilitate and maintain process standardisation activities
– Succinctly record all improvements activities, results and support reporting.
Preferably higher level or degree qualified
Industrial experience within an Improvement role and able to demonstrate your role and success in a number of different projects
A thorough understanding of at least one continuous improvement methodology including Kaizen.
A Green belt in Six Sigma
You must be an enthusiastic, pro-active and organised individual
Salary Circa £30,000p.a
Day shift role 39 hr week, 07.00 – 15:30 Mon-Thurs 07.00 – 14:30
Holidays: 26 Days + Bank Hols
This role may suit candidates with the previous titles or experience of: C.I Assistant, Continuous Improvement Assistant, Production Engineer, Process Technician, Process Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer, Continuous Improvement Engineer, CI support.
Salary: £30000/annum Holidays: 26 Days + Bank Hols, Pension: Contr
Job Type: Permanent
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.