Private Wealth Legal Secretary – Southampton
I am currently looking for an experienced Legal Secretary to join one of the South’s leading law firms in their busy Southampton office.
The role will involve joining a top 200 law firm and supporting two fee earners to provide a high level of administrative support.
The role is full time and permanent and offers a competitive salary and benefits package alongside this.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Production of documents and correspondence
* Diary management
* Arrange meetings and organising travel arrangements for fee earners
* General administration including file opening and closing, photocopying, scanning, sending our faxes etc.
* Supporting fee earners with marketing activities
* Liaising with client enquiries
* Updating client details on the case management system
* Assisting with fee earners
Experience and qualifications required:
* Previous Legal Secretarial experience within a Private Wealth department
* Accurate typing speed of at least 60 words per minute
* Advance knowledge of Microsoft Office
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong attention to detail
If you have the relevant skillset and are looking for a new challenge, please apply today or contact Cara at Search Consultancy, Crawley for further information.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.