Primary schools around Bedfordshire are interested in teachers with a subject specialism in English. This would be applicable for NQTs and final year students as well. Daily cover is a fantastic career choice for those looking to enhance their career without additional responsibilities.
We are looking for you if you have:
• Can lead KS1 and KS2 classes
• Qualified Teacher Status or working towards QTS
• Ability to teach lessons that challenge students in English
• A passion for teaching and making a difference to young people
• Commitment to safeguarding and child protection
In return from us we can offer:
• A dedicated and friendly consultant who will support you through your assignments
• A tailored approach, we listen to your needs!
• Up to date education news and topical blogs
• Competitive rates of pay
• Referral scheme
Tick Education supply compliant and committed teaching staff across Bedfordshire, Northamptonshire, Buckinghamshire, and Hertfordshire. Tick Education have a combined 40 years’ experience in the education recruitment sector and draw from a wealth of industry knowledge.
As a teacher you can expect a personalised service, a dedicated consultant and a variety of roles. We develop excellent relationships with our candidates and clients alike. Our experience has given us a real understanding of our clients’ needs and what our candidates value most.
So how do I apply?
To find out more get in touch today and send in your CV to us. We will give you a call and set up a registration with you
Salary: £110 – £140/annum
Job Type: Temporary
Location: LU3, Luton, Bedfordshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.