Andy File Associates Limited are working as a Recruitment Agency on behalf of our client with regards this permanent position
Our client is looking for a Pressure Vessels/Static Equipment Engineer to be part of their design team. The role will report directly to the Product Design Manager.
The ideal candidate must:
* Have significant experience of pressure vessel design and the PED.
* Have significant experience of stress analysis, both hand calculations and FEA.
* Good working knowledge of PV Elite, Ansys Workbench and Solidworks 2018.
* Have strong knowledge of engineering systems and processes.
* Be educated to degree level or equivalent, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
* Have good knowledge of lifting design.
* Have good experience of designing and delivering static equipment packages and skids
* Working knowledge of product design and compliance with the machinery directive.
* Familiarity with the ATEX directives and hazardous area classifications.
* Familiarity with gas (hydrogen, oxygen) and hydro systems.
* Familiarity with a manufacturing environment including BOMs and MRP.
* Knowledge and experience of Swagelok.
Pension payable of 5% contributory after 3 months
25 days holiday plus stats
Salary: £45000 – £50000/annum Salary dep. on exp. + Benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Sheffield, South Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.