An immediate requirement is available for a qualified plumber to join an established and growing mechanical services contractor based in the Harrogate area.
The plumber vacancies key focus will be to provide support across the delivery of mechanical installation in the high end residential, renewables and small works commercial sectors.
To be considered you should be able to demonstrate a proven track record operating within the following areas;
* General plumbing and pipework across domestic and commercial project settings
* BPEC heating pump trained and competent at installation
* Experience of domestic gas heating installation (ideally holding valid certification)
You should also fit the following criteria;
* Qualified to NVQ level 3 plumbing and heating
* Be a reliable, self-motivated individual with an eye for detail
* Customer focused and comfortable with a high level of client contact
* Ability to work either in an autonomous role or as part of a team depending on the needs of the business
* A strong communicator
* Hold a full clean UK driving licence
This interesting Plumber opportunity in return offers the chance to join a growing business with a strong pipeline of interesting work, along with a competitive salary and package.
If you would like to be considered for the position, please send an up to date CV detailing you career history to date and I will be in touch to discuss things further.
Salary: £30000 – £35000/annum + Van, bonus & benefits
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Harrogate, North Yorkshire
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.