My client is looking to appoint several Plasterer / Tiler on a permanent basis due to a large increase in their workload. My client is a building, repairs, and maintenance contractor based in East Yorkshire.
* To deliver associated Plastering or Tiling responsive and routine maintenance repair.
* To deliver plastering and tiling work on construction contracts.
* To work to specifications, drawings and work sheets.
* To carry out plastering and tiling work in numerous locations each day with remote supervision.
* Locations of work are determined by workload and will vary daily. It will be necessary to travel using a company vehicle as required.
Experience, qualifications, and skills
* Time Served AND/OR NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
* Full Current Driving Licence
* Current CSCS Card
* Customer focused
* Results driven
* Passionate about their role
* Naturally safety conscious
* Flexible with a ‘can do – will do’ attitude
* Able to work on their own or as part of a team
* Motivated and hard working
Salary and benefits
* Basic Salary Circa £26,926
* Attendance bonus
* Holiday allowance – 22 Days + 8 Bank Holidays (rising to 25 after 5 years)
* Job related training and development
* A company uniform where applicable
* Company vehicle provided where applicable
* 3 x salary life cover as part of pension membership
This is a superb opportunity to join an established main contractor with an excellent reputation in the industry. For more information please call Paul Wilkinson on (phone number removed).
Salary: £26926/annum Bonus, pension, company vehicle
Job Type: Permanent
Location: Kingston upon Hull, City of Kingston upon Hull
To apply for this job please visit www.cv-library.co.uk.